Thursday, September 6, 2012

First day in Hawaii!



So back in June my parents got me this nice new phone and when I got it I made a promise to my mother that I would make a blog for my college days, so that is why I am posting this now!
Today was finally the day, I am actually in Hawaii! The weather today was over cast a bit and I thought it was beautiful, apparently it gets better than that! But really, without even seeing much of Hawaii, it just feels amazing!
 I love and miss so many of my loved ones! More will come :)

5 comments:

  1. Thats really cool that youre in hawaii! I wish i could go there one day, but probably wont happen! haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha well i hope at least going to Europe will happen for you! i think if you do that you wont have to worry about hawaii too much!

      Delete
  2. Miss you! I'm happy to hear it's great :) when do classes start?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you so much Justine <3
    Excited for you. You'll have a blast.
    I'll be following here, and we'll continue talking every day:) haha. You're so wonderful! Hope everything's as amazing as you'd hoped so far!!

    ReplyDelete